Water Consultant Required
To share our vision to become the most successful water cost reduction business within 3 years.
We have over 20 years direct experience within the water cost reduction industry. We are unique and innovative in our approach to water cost reduction and always strive to exceed our client's expectations.
Working from our offices in Wakefield, West Yorkshire you will be supported and mentored by one of the UK's leading experts in the field. You will carry out water audits, desktop analysis and occasional site visits. You will be able to carry out detailed water & waste water cost reduction surveys through to final report completion. This will include managing existing project commitments and client contacts.
You would need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the water industry
- A working knowledge of water legislation
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Competency in front end bill analysis and verification
- Excellent organisational and communication skills at all levels
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
You will be managed by very entrepreneurial and ambitious staff and plan to grow extensively this year. So if you are looking to build your career within water consultancy with a progressive company please email your CV to email@example.com
or post to:
H20 Building Services
8a Rishworth Street
Tel: +44 (0)1924 387873
Fax: +44 (0)1924 565 487