Water Consultants | Call us on: 0845 658 0948
A single point of contact for providing technical support and delivering solutions in water operations for businesses nationwide.
As water consultants we cover everything related to your water, from the supplier rates to water leaks to save you money on your water bills. A water consultant keeps track of how much you’re spending on water, how effectively you are using it and how to reduce your water bills in alliance with their findings.
Water Bill Consultancy Includes:
- Bill Audits
- Full comprehensive site surveys
- Bespoke reports regarding water and effluent cost reduction
Your bills can be monitored, so the charges you pay are exactly what you owe; you won’t be overpaying for anything that you shouldn’t be.
Additional Water Consultancy
- On-line 24hr monitoring and targeting.
- Billing collection and bureau service.
- Water management training and support.
Leak Detection & Repair Consultancy Includes:
- All inclusive leak detection
- All inclusive repair service
- Data analysis
- Flow logging
Just as if you have spotted a potential leak, they will conduct a full site survey and provide a written report on the water usage and how you might feasibly cut down on your water bills and expenditure.
Any water leaks will be identified and fixed early on, to help prevent the issue from spiralling and causing further problems down the line that were entirely avoidable. Your water usage and flow data will then be logged and analysed to monitor the situation.
On top of this, they can supply and install technology that will help better monitor and control the water you’re using. New water meters can be installed to make sure you’re always getting the correct reading and not overpaying for what you’re using. Faulty water meters showing the wrong calculations can often be behind businesses paying out more than they should be for their water, so it’s important to make sure yours is working properly.
Demand Management Consultancy Includes:
- Supply / installation of water meters.
- Supply / installation of Flow-Tec P.I.R urinal flush controls.
- Supply / installation of (P.R.V’s) pressure reducing valves.
- Supply / installation of new water supplies.
- Aeroflow shower heads.
- Supply and installation of Aeroflow low flow showers.
Distribution System Services
- Water bylaw inspections and reporting
- Risk assessment surveys.
- Pipeline condition surveys.
- Pressure management design.
Substantial Savings from Bore Holes, Rivers & Canals
- Bore hole feasibility studies.
- Geological surveys.
- Design, implementation.
- Private finance, substantial savings for NIL capital.
- Water recycling.
- Effluent sampling / treatment and disposal.
- Design installation or bore holes, plants and equipment, water treatment and filtration.
Our water bill consultancy is an inclusive service that could in the long run help save you a lot of money, so it’s well worth considering for your business.