Water Consultants | Call us on: 0845 658 0948
Email us: email@example.com
H2O Building Services provides a single point of contact for all commercial water supply needs, from technical support to project management and installation.
Our nationwide consultancy service provides the expertise you need to save money on your water bill, be it validating supplier rates or repairing water leaks. We keep track of how much you are spending on water, how efficiently you are using it and where you can make savings in the future.
Our water bill consultancy service includes
- Bill audits
- Comprehensive site surveys
- Bespoke reports into water and effluent cost reduction.
By monitoring your bills, we ensure you pay exactly what you owe so you never end up overpaying for anything that you shouldn’t be charged for. Our water bill consultancy is an inclusive service that could in the long run save you a lot of money.
Additional water consultancy services
- On-line 24hr monitoring and targeting.
- Billing collection and bureau service.
- Water management training and support.
Leak detection & repair consultancy includes
If you suspect you have a water leak, our professional and experienced engineers will act fast to minimise the impact on your property and your water bills. Following repair, your water usage and flow data will be logged and analysed to monitor the situation.
Our demand management consultancy services cover the supply and installation of
- Water meters
- Flow-Tec P.I.R urinal flush controls
- Pressure Reducing Valves (PRVs)
- New water supplies
- Aeroflow shower heads
- Aeroflow low flow showers.
Faulty water meters are a leading cause of businesses being overcharged on their water bills. New water meters will make sure you are always getting the correct reading.
Distribution system services
- Water bylaw inspections and reporting
- Risk assessment surveys
- Pipeline condition surveys
- Pressure management design.
Make substantial savings from boreholes, rivers & canals. We offer
- Borehole feasibility studies
- Geological surveys
- Design and implementation services
- Private finance, substantial savings for NIL capital.
- Water recycling.
- Effluent sampling, treatment and disposal.
- Design and installation for boreholes, plants and equipment, water treatment and filtration.