Code Of Conduct | Call us on: 0845 658 0948
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition and in keeping with our highest standards of ethics and professionalism we have decided to adopt Ofwat’s proposed principles for a voluntary TPI code of conduct, those that are specifically relevant to H2oBuilding Services, and which we adopt, are:
- As a TPI, we will be independent, fair, transparent and honest at all times.
- Our communication with customers will be in plain and clear language
- All information provided to our customers will be reliable and accurate (to the extent made possible by current market conditions and market data accuracy), complete, timely and not misleading. Such information shall be made through appropriate channels and enable customers to make informed choices
- We will not offer products that are unnecessarily complex or confusing
- We will not sell a customer a product or service that is inappropriate for that customer’s needs and circumstances
- We will not exaggerate the savings that could be achieved by switching, but will endeavour to be as accurate as possible
- We will respond to our customers in an appropriate and timely manner
- Our customer service arrangements and processes will be accessible to and effective for our customers
Ofwat’s Principles for Voluntary TPI Codes of Conduct
Ofwat’s document summarises the key issues raised in its consultation and provides its responses and finalised principles for the adoption of a voluntary code of conduct for TPIs operating in the non-household water retail market.
These are our promises to you.
Code of Conduct – Infographic – H2O Building Services
In addition and in keeping with our highest standards of ethics and professionalism we have decided to adopt Ofwat’s proposed
principles for a voluntary TPI code of conduct, those that are specifically relevant to H2oBuilding Services