Water Bill Validation | Call us on: 0845 658 0948
Email us: email@example.com
Do you know precisely what your water supply company charges you for? Would you have any idea if they were billing you correctly based on your actual water use, or whether you were being overcharged?
Commercial water bills can be complex. The more water your business uses, especially across many different processes and multiple sites, the more complex they become. Many charges are hidden or obscure, making it difficult for clients to keep tabs on whether they are being billed accurately or fairly.
Our water bill validation service helps remove the complexity so you get clear sight of what you are actually paying for. With years of experience dealing with water supply companies, our specialist consultants can spot mistakes and discrepancies quickly and have a proven track record saving companies thousands of pounds in reduced costs and refunds.
What is water bill validation?
Water bill validation is part of our acclaimed water audit process. By comparing historical billing with water use, we ensure that you pay what you should for your water and no more. Water bill validation can be broken down into three parts:
- Checking previous bills are accurate and that you have not been overcharged
- Identifying ways to save money on future bills
- Ongoing monitoring of bills to ensure you never pay more than you should.
How does water bill validation work
Should you opt for our water bill validation service, our professional consultants become an interim between you and your water supplier. You don’t need to enter into a long contract and won’t see any annual fee for the service.
You will be able to access via email information on any water or waste water issue you may have as well as details of your billing history, past and present. This reduces time and effort spent digging through filings of old paper copies.
Ongoing water bill validation
A crucial part of our water bill validation service is that we will keep monitoring and managing your bills over time. Our consultants will examine your water bills before you receive them, checking and validating them before approving payment and passing them on to you. This gives you the peace of mind that the fees you pay are correct every time, while any issues will be dealt with prior to payment authorisation, taking the burden from the client.
Read about how we have saved McDonalds £250,000 to date through long term monitoring of the surface water charges levied for all of their UK restaurants.
Benefits to you and your business
- No annual fee
- No long term contracts
- Opportunities to save money identified on an ongoing basis
- Refunds arranged for historic overcharging
- Client’s past and present billing history emailed on demand, saving you time, effort and space on billing administration
- Billing errors dealt with prior to payment authorisation, ensuring you are confident that the bill is correct
- Spikes in water usage can be spotted quickly and efficiently, helping to tackle issues like water leaks and eliminating high water charges
- Clients can access information on any water and waste water issue as and when required.